Startupbootcamp Singapore finished at the end of July 2015. This is a wrap-up of how all the teams did and a close look at the new ideas behind making a demo day a win for all the teams, the investors, the mentors, and us.
Andy McLean and I got to talk to Nektarios Liolios about the goal of doing more bootcamps. We spoke to Aaron Siwoku with Toast, who ingeniously came up with a solution to help international workers send money home. We end with Markus Gnirck, MD of Startupbootcamp Singapore.
Thanks so much to all who listened to this Accelerator Radio series, and hopefully we will be back!
If you need to catch up with previous episodes, see below.
- Getting into Startupbootcamp FinTech Singapore
- The MD and the canvas – reshaping the look of your startup
- Accelerator Radio Ep 3 – Courting your mentors
- Why fintech accelerators are so good for banks.
– This podcast is reproduced with kind permission. Some minor changes may have been made to the text to reflect BankNXT style considerations, but the podcast itself is always unchanged.