In the latest BIGcast, I’m joined by Kirk Kordeleski of Edge Consulting. We break down how the credit union industry is uniquely positioned to succeed in the digital consumer lending space, and how the time to act is now.
Also in this episode:
- There is a shift towards a shared services model for credit unions, and why focusing on building platforms where data is at the centre is key.
- Dispelling the myth of credit unions and innovation; your board isn’t too old; your CU isn’t too small.
- A detailed explanation of our new venture, The Credit Union Lending Experience (CULE).
- How to make effective personal connections to your members in the digital world.
- The reasons why distributed ledger is tailor-made to assist CULE.
- Kirk’s perspective on MWCUA’s Denver Distributed Ledger event.
– This podcast is reproduced with kind permission. Some minor changes may have been made to the text to reflect BankNXT style considerations, but the podcast itself is always unchanged. Read more here. Image: Login, Shutterstock.com