In this episode of Breaking Banks, I host one of the leaders in global technology revolution, David Orban. David is a fierce proponent of financial and government transparency. He is founder/trustee of Network Society Ventures. He is also:
– a member and adviser at Singularity University
– an adviser at Dotsub (former CEO)
– the founder of Dotwords
– the founder of Axelera
– a mentor at Thiel Fellowship
– chairman of the board of Humanity+
– founder of WideTag
– co-founder of Startupbusiness (social network for Italian startup ecosystem)
– on the scientific advisory board for the Lifeboat Foundation
– founder of Open Government Data.
Today, we’ll talk about a new digital currency: DAO. Plus, Sam Maule brings us another Fintech5!
– This podcast is reproduced with kind permission. Some minor changes may have been made to the text to reflect BankNXT style considerations, but the podcast itself is always unchanged. Listen to more here. Photo: Tomas Daliman, Shutterstock.com