ECN’s Conduct Risk Summit will explore how good conduct and culture can improve customer/client journeys, reduce regulatory capital requirement and create a significant slowdown in losses.
The high-level, interactive and off-the-record discussions will reveal how firms can enhance their working practices, software and systems to better face the rising tide of conduct risk.
Attend this event to discover how to:
- Implement key risk indicators and behavioural analytics to define and measure your conduct risk.
- Align your conduct agenda with increasing levels of digitisation and increasingly demanding customers.
- Improve your conduct risk models to reduce regulatory capital.
- Improve service levels while safeguarding your customers/clients.
- Set rewards and incentives that embed a good culture within your firm.
- Reduce complaints and improve your complaints handling procedures.
Who should attend?
Specifically designed for:
- Heads of Conduct Risk.
- Heads of Operational Risk.
- Heads of Compliance.
- Heads of Human Resources.
- Heads of Legal.
- Heads of Audit.
Network with decision makers from:
- Retail banks.
- Wholesale banks.
- Building societies.
- Insurance companies.
- Law firms.
- Software firms.
BankNXT is delighted to be a media partner of this event, in association with ECN. BankNXT readers are entitled to a 20% saving by using special promo code BKNXT20.
Photo by dade72, Shutterstock.com