The IoT infrastructure in Kenya and the rest of East Africa is currently being developed to support a variety of new IoT applications for smart manufacturing, asset tracking, smart offices, and other purposes.
This is why we’ve organised the IoT Africa forum taking place from 29-30 June in Nairobi, Kenya, to address how to successfully deploy and develop IoT and IoT-enabled services to develop a dynamic and sustainable ICT sector.
Attend the IoT Africa forum to:
- Learn from experts who have successfully implemented IoT to help you drive revenue and grow your business
- Understand the African IoT ecosystem to help you deploy a tailored IoT solution
- Get hands-on, practical content on how to manage data and leverage information to increase revenue
- Navigate the initial pitfalls of digital transformation to empower innovation in your business
- Discover if and how IoT makes you vulnerable to cyber attacks so you can take appropriate safety measures.
For more information, visit the website here >> http://bit.ly/2oQNcQr
BankNXT is delighted to be a media partner of this event, in association with IQPC. BankNXT readers are entitled to a 10% saving by using special promo code ‘27868.001_BankNXT’.
Photo by Syrus Neilson, Shutterstock.com