JAX DevOps is a four-day conference for software experts featuring in-depth knowledge of the latest technologies and methodologies for lean businesses. Join the software delivery revolution for accelerated delivery cycles, faster changes in functionality and increased quality in delivery.
‘Power workshops’ take place 3rd and 6th of April, and include:
- Creating the right minimal lovable image for your micro-service architecture and run it in production, by Daniël van Gils.
- Google Cloud Dataflow – data processing pipelines at Google scale, by Martin Gorner.
- Developing microservices, by Chris Richardson.
- So what is this functional programming thing … , by Russel Winder.
- Modern Java Fitness, by Peter Lawrey.
- Applying DDD at pace for Effective Microservices, by Russ Miles.
The conference will take place 4th and 5th of April, and will include:
- 60+ workshops, sessions and keynotes.
- 40+ international speakers and industry experts.
- Insightful keynotes addressing actual trends and best practices.
- 2-in-1: attend a parallel conference JAX Finance.
- Expo reception with top IT companies 4-5 April.
BankNXT is delighted to be a media partner of this event, in association with S&S Media. BankNXT readers are entitled to a 10% saving by using the following promo code: MP_BNXT10
Main image: AG Baxter, Shutterstock.com