Fostering Open APIs & Data Sharing, to Drive Innovation & Customer Choice
ECN’s Open Banking Summit will explore the strategic ramifications of the move to open banking, and what this means for our digital economies. The high-level, interactive and off-the-record discussions will reveal new insights into standards and legislation as they are being set, and identify practical, commercial strategies that firms can employ in the new environment.
Attend this event to discover:
- Which new business models will thrive in an open API world, and how incumbents, challenger banks and fintechs are preparing to take advantage of open banking.
- Insights into live pieces of PSD2 legislation, including clarity on what new risks it will present, where accountability will lie within an open banking framework, and how to ensure you are compliant.
- The implications of data sharing for security and privacy, and strategies to protect your customers against fraud and misuse of information.
- Updates on the technical implementations of open APIs being carried out by your industry peers.
- How to successfully communicate open banking to the wider public, and ensure it has a positive impact on the greatest number of customers.
Who should attend?
This event has been specifically designed for:
- Heads of Client Experience
- Heads of Digital Banking
- Heads of Innovation
- Heads of Technology
- Heads of Payments
- Heads of Operations
- Heads of Privacy and Data Protection.
Network with leading decision makers from:
- Incumbent banks
- Challenger banks
- Insurance companies
- Law firms
- API platforms/service providers
- Personal data providers
- Credit reference agencies.
Super Early Bird discount expires on 9 March 2017. As an official media partner, BankNXT is able to offer its readers a special discount. Get 15% with booking code BKNXT15. Click here.
Photo: IR Stone, Shutterstock.com