I had the pleasure of participating in a panel discussion on open banking in October 2017, at the Law Society in London, hosted by The Digital Banking Club. The key question was: “Open banking – is it really going to breathe new life into the banking model?”
They put together an excellent video recap, which I felt was worth sharing (above). I was joined on the panel by a stellar cast, including:
- Anne Boden – CEO, Starling Bank
- Douglas Blakey – editor, Retail Banker International; chair of The Digital Banking Club
- Hilda Jenkins – digital experience and engagement director, Barclays
- Pol Navarro – digital innovation and transformation director, TSB Bank
- Simon Cadbury – director of strategy and innovation, Intelligent Environments
- Roberto Ferrari – chief digital and innovation officer, Mediobanca.
You can also read my recent article, A primer on open banking.
– This article is reproduced with kind permission. Some minor changes have been made to reflect BankNXT style considerations. Read more here. Image by Artistdesign13, Shutterstock.com