Finance Edge’s Digital Advice Summit 2018 will bring together global perspectives on building a digital advice proposition, ensuring it yields long-term benefits for your firm and for the public.
Key topics include:
- Building a digital advice offering, integrating it into your firm and delivering ROI.
- How GDPR, the Pension Freedoms report, Project Innovate and FAMR are impacting the digital advice space.
- Using AI and behavioural economics to inform your digital advice proposition.
- Mitigating the compliance and governance risks of offering digital advice.
- Insights for fintech startups – taking your digital advice offering to profitability.
- Successful partnerships between large incumbents and fintechs.
- The role of biometrics and open APIs in making digital advice more widely accessible.
Specifically designed for individuals with the following job titles:
- Head of Advice
- Head of Distribution
- Head of Retail Wealth
- Head of Innovation
- Head of Product/Proposition Development
- Head of Business Transformation
- Head of Customer Engagement/Experience
- Head of Personal/Retail Investing.
BankNXT is delighted to be a media partner of this event, in association with ECN. BankNXT readers are entitled to a 20% saving by using special promo code banknxt20.
Photo by Pajor Pawel, Shutterstock.com