Attending the Payments Forum will allow you and your colleagues to network and learn from industry experts from leading financial institutions.
The Center for Financial Professionals are proud to host the two-day Payments Forum that will cover key topics such as the payments landscape, AI and blockchain technology, PSD2 and open banking, APIs, SEPA instant payments, fraud & AML, cybersecurity, payment schemes and more.
The Forum boasts over 20 senior payment presenters from leading financial institutions, including Payment Systems Regulator, HSBC, ING, Deutsche Bank and Lloyds Banking Group. Don’t miss the opportunity to attend with your colleagues (third person half price).
Review the full agenda right here.
- Head of Policy, Payment Systems Regulator
- Global Head of Innovation, GLCM, HSBC
- Global Head of Payments and Cards, ING
- MD, Head of Digital Innovation, Deutsche Bank
- Chief Operating Officer, Starling Bank
- Head of DLT and Blockchain, Nordea
- Head of Industry Engagement and Payment Change, Metro Bank
- MD, Global Head Regulatory & Market Strategy, Citi
- Technical Services Director, Lloyds Banking Group
- Head of Payments, Personal Banking, Business Development, Danske bank.
Key highlights to be addressed:
- Payments Landscape
- SEPA Instant Payments
- Fraud & AML
- Cross Border Payments
- Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technology
- PSD2 and Open Banking
- Data Privacy and Protection
- Payment Schemes.
BankNXT is delighted to be a media partner of this event, in association with the Center for Financial Professionals. BankNXT readers are entitled to a 20% saving by using special promo code BankNXT18.
Photo by dade72, Shutterstock.com