TechNOVA: Blockchain Summit 2018 will look across sectors at the latest innovations in distributed ledger technology, bringing in case studies from banking, insurance, energy, music, healthcare, trade finance and more.
The content will cover a number of key challenges and use cases, including how to develop strategy, verifying provenance, disintermediation and peer-to-peer industries, data sharing, smart contracts and the future of cryptocurrency.
With decision makers and senior innovation leaders across multiple sectors, TechNOVA: Blockchain Summit 2018 is the event to attend take your understanding of the technology to the next level and kick-start the development of your future.
- Hear the latest blockchain strategies from Barclays, AIG, EDF Energy and the European Commission.
- Explore game-changing case studies from the music, healthcare and trade finance industries.
- Combine cross-sector learning with industry specific roundtables, offering you the chance to discuss specific issues with your industry peers.
- Understand killer use cases, including asset tracking and provenance, data management and peer-to-peer networks.
- Take advantage of multiple networking breaks to develop your strategies with experts and beginners alike.
Find out more right here.
BankNXT is delighted to be a media partner of this event, in association with Marketforce. BankNXT readers are entitled to a 15% saving by using special promo code BANKNXT18.
Main image by Samot, Shutterstock.com